twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday

Easter and Springtime Banners


Yesterday I showed you my banner stands...click here if you missed that post.


Today I'm highlighting all the fun banners linked up
Check them out!


Easter Burlap Banner from Teagan's Travels.
I love the crosses on the eggs!

Desperate Craftwives made this beautiful Easter Egg Garland out of salt dough.
My salt dough never looks this adorable!

Our Family Journey Spring Banner. 
The colors would fit perfectly in my home!  Love the green ribbon!

Swirlygirl Dreams & Decor made this 'Springy' pinwheel banner!
Dictionary pages provided the backdrop and scrapbook paper was used to make the pinwheel.

 And another clever idea from Swirlygirls Dreams & Decor.
A banner made from hankies and clothespins!

The Money Pit made this Easter burlap banner.
How can you not love burlap?  Such great texture!

Cottage in the Oaks' Spring banner is perfect! 


Fox Hollow Cottage made this fabric and burlap banner 
with such beautiful colors for Easter!


Look at this sweet Easter Mantle Garland.
Sew and the City made this with fabric and cookie cutters!


Mom on Timeout made this Happy Easter Egg Shaped Banner
from her scrapbook paper stash.

Here's another Egg Shaped Banner, this time from paint chips!
Chronic Christian Crafter shows you how she made it.


 Look at this Ribbon Easter Egg Garland from I Should Be Mopping the Floor.  Fun!
Photobucket


I've already shown you lots of great things from All Things Beautiful--click here if you missed it.
Janis has done it again with this beautiful burlap and hymn page 'He Is Risen' Banner!  Love it!


You'll find so many great crafting ideas and inspiration!





Check out all my Easter posts:


8 comments :

  1. I love all these springtime banner features...thanks for featuring my egg banner!

    Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring out banner, Michelle! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas...I love them all!! Thank you so much for featuring my banner!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me with all those darling Easter banners! What a lot of cute projects. So many great versions =) Happy Spring Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing my banner. There are so many great ideas, I'm excited about next Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the feature! There are so many lovely ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the feature! There are so many lovely ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my burlap egg and cross banner! I always love visiting your site for your awesome linky parties and inspiration.

    Happy Easter to you and your family,
    Michelle @ Teagan's Travels

    ReplyDelete