twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday

Beachy Starfish Party

It's a Starfish, Sand, Beach Party!  Think driftwood, sand castles and fun. 
Let's start with the decor.

Sand castle centerpiece.  Click here.
Salt dough starfish.  Click here.
Sand stars.  Click here.
Driftwood star.  Click here.
We made the driftwood signs with a few nails and white paint.
Frames with seashells from Michaels.
Netting from Party City.
Onto the desserts!
My 'very talented' sister-in-law made this chocolately red velvet cake
with cream cheese frosting and graham cracker/brown sugar topping.
Doesn't it look just like sand?!  I loved it!


The 'rock looking things' in the middle were supposed to be
S'more Stars from this source.
Unfortunately my marshmallow 'stars' really wanted to be rocks.
They did taste amazing, though.
I also cut my Rice Crispy Treats into stars and set out some yogurt covered raisins.





Our Brunch Menu:

Make Your Own Omelets
Fresh Fruit
Star Pancakes

(AH) Awesome Husband made the pancakes look like stars.
I told you he was awesome!

Have you seen these fun Muffin Tin Omelets?  Original source- click here.
Step 1:  Have all omelet ingredients chopped and laid out.
Step 2:  Invite guests to put the ingredients they like in an assigned muffin cup.
Step 3:  Beat eggs, then pour the mixture to fill each muffin cup.
Step 4:  Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
They're the perfect size and it's so nice to have all the omelets done at the same time!
The table got a beachy treatment as well.
Netting, starfish, cork tiles (to look like sand), and seashells at each place setting.
I simply wrote names on the shells with a black Sharpie.

And of course I set up a photo booth
--this time with a beach umbrella. 
Smile everyone! 

Happy Birthday, Nana!  We love you!





Linking up to: IGottaCreate, 36thAvenue, FrugalGirls, Tatertots&Jello, 52Mantels, It'sOverflowing, IHeartNaptime, TheTablescaper, CraftOManiac, BrassyApple,
Visit thecsiproject.com

14 comments :

  1. Great job Michelle! I love a well detailed party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent my summer loving beachy things! What a great way to end it and move into fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely party, and it looks like y'all had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute party! As always, you did an amazing job!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great party! The cake is so fun - thanks for sharing about the omelet bar, we'll definitely try it this weekend - I also really love the wood sign you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredibly incredible!!!!! every detail makes me SMILE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuh-ute party Michelle! The table look fantastic and a photo booth is always a good idea. All the details look so nice together, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute & clever how the star theme was carried throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable! the details are wonderful. I would LOVE it if you would share this on Super Sweet Sunday @ swtboutique.blogspot.com. We love parties.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this! Featuring you tomorrow!!! Thanks for sharing at It's Overflowing!

    XO, Aimee
    http://www.itsoverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an awesome party! The food looks delicious! I want to come to one of your parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you beach table! So many details of this party that I love. Have you seen this cake? http://bit.ly/12jYMwU It reminded me of yours.

    ReplyDelete