twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Monday

4th of July Decorating

Is your home sporting patriotic decor for the 4th?
It doesn't take much...just a little red, white and blue!
To inspire you,
I've put together a line up of mantles from my Red, White, Blue & You Link Party!

Natalie from the Detail-Oriented Diva designed this Patriotic Mantle.
She always makes such bright and cheery printables!
Don't you love the super-shiny red?  It just pops!


Amanda from Fabuless Life put together this
4th of July DIY Decoration Display
for $10.00!  Wow! 
The wreath is spectacular!


Take a look at this 4th of July Mantle from Kristin of Homespun with Love.
She displayed so many of her adorable patriotic crafts.
Paper rockets, pipecleaner fireworks, roman candles, paper cones, etc.


There must be two mantles in Kristin's house? 
Here's another one of her Independence Day Mantles.
This one is made with products from the DollarStore. 
My favorite part?  The napkin garland---so clever!


So this last one is not a mantle, but an entire display done by Ami from Ali Lily,
Awesome Inexpensive Patriotic Decor.
If this doesn't get you in the 4th of July spirit, I don't know what will?


I'm working on some patriotic displays over here, too...

Be sure to link up your festive mantles and displays
There's some great ideas to inspire you!
 

7 comments :

  1. Michelle, thank you for the mantel features!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such fun ideas! We always travel for the fourth, so I love seeing what everyone comes up with!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all so much fun! I just need me a mantle first so I can get to decorating it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want to reach through the computer screen and snatch up one of these rockin' mantels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! I am not 4th of July Ready... I need to get my act in gear over here!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature! They are all so wonderful looking!

    ReplyDelete